DANG, this is a big book. While it's meant as more of a reference guide, I started reading it cover-to-cover.  It's essentially the Programmer's Bible, with tons of great advice as to what makes a programmer great.  Considering I'm only 15% of the way through it and have seen quite an improvement in my coding style, imagine what it would be like if I actually finished the other 85%!

Note - I'm writing this review in November, and I haven't touched the book since March. Oops!