I believe the original intention of the L page of my brain was to have several lists like this. You know, the ones you forwarded around to each other via email in the 90's?
But this html file sat unfinished for something like 15 years while the rest of Scrambled Mind slowly developed.
It's now 2019, and I have finally finished it off with some helpful (though sometimes snarky) answers. You're welcome.
- Were you named after anyone? - Answer to be found on Benjamin's Biography.
- When was the last time you cried? - Probably listening to a good Song.
- Do you like your handwriting? - Funny you should ask. I recently (2018) digitized all my old journals and found this gem from high school. Probably hasn't changed all that much.
- What is your favorite lunch meat? - I alternate daily between ham and turkey. Honestly, I can't tell anymore.
- Do you have kids? - When I started this page, probably not. Now, FlessnerFam.com would tell you pretty easily.
- If you were another person would you be friends with you? - Sure. I'm a friendly guy.
- Do you use sarcasm? - NEVER!
- Do you still have your tonsils? - I think I still have all 10 of them; I check every time I trim them when my socks start getting holes
- Would you bungee jump? - There are probably many things I would do.
- What is your favorite cereal? - I must be getting old... Raisin Bran.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - I go in spurts - for a few years yes, then for a few years no.
- What is your favorite ice cream? - Vanilla, followed by Cookies-n-Creme (or, as I recently purchased in Canada, Biscuits et Creme)
- What is the first thing you notice about people? - How they smile
- Red or pink? - Salmon
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself? - How I smile
- Who do you miss the most? - My grandparents. I never really got a chance to know them well.
- Do you want everyone to complete this list? - Sure; why not. They're fun questions to learn about new people.
- What color pants and shoes are you wearing? - Jeans and ... actually, I think they're both denim right now.
- What are you listening to right now? - The clickety-clackety of my cherry-blues.
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - If I were a crayon, I doubt I'd care what color I was, since I wouldn't be sentient.
- Favorite smells? - Always loved walking through the coffee aisle
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? - Very likely my wife
- Do you like the person who sent this to you? - Since as far as I know, I sent this to myself.... sure!
- Favorite sports to watch? - Uh, when I lived in WI, it was football, I suppose. Now I don't watch much of anything.
- Hair color? - Nope; I have never colored my hair.
- Eye color? - I have never colored my eyes either... that sounds painful.
- Do you wear contacts? - Not currently, but I have in the past.
- Favorite food? - Things that taste awesome and are good for me
- Last movie you watched? - Probably Avengers Endgame
- What color shirt are you wearing? - Plaid. It's always plaid.
- Summer or winter? - That's the great thing about Iowa - you get plenty of both!
- Hugs or kisses? - I like both milk and white chocolate, so hugs are a nice combination of both
- Favorite dessert? - Hmm. Surprisingly, I don't like most pies. Scotcheroos, I suppose.
- What book are you reading now? - Um, let's be safe and pick an answer that will probably always be true: The Bible.
- What is on your mouse pad? - My mouse what?! I use a trackball, foo'!
- What did you watch on tv last night? - The Orville
- Favorite sound(s)? - What is this, psychological profiling?! If you mean songs, try the Music page.
- Rolling stones or beatles? - I don't think beatles roll very well (this wasn't capitalized, so I'm assuming this isn't talking about the bands)
- What is the farthest you have been from home? - Considering I've never been away from heart and home is where your heart is, then I've never been away from home
- Do you have a special talent? - Making strange webpages about myself that no one ever reads.
- Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? - Seriously, if my kids do this, it would be pretty fun!
- How did you meet your spouse/significant other? - Running around a casino before a Collin Ray concert. True story.
- Do you strive for happiness or enjoy the dark side? - r/empiredidnothingwrong
- One word to describe you? - Me
- Would you rather be smart or beautiful? - Smartly dressed
- What is your biggest regret? - Not posting these answers to the site sooner
- Why doesn't this list have 50 entries yet? - I don't know - I just found it somewhere on my hard drive
Back to the Frying Pan